PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
- All the candidates are enrolled on first come first serve basis.
- An interview is compulsory for every candidate in person at the Institute.
- The candidate’s eligibility criteria, past achievements, interest, medical fitness and learning ability are Checked before the candidate is allowed admission in the appropriate course.
- Once the admission is confirmed and the candidate has to deposit the fee.
- Fee is non refundable and non transferable as per university rules.
- Self attested Photostat Copies —– 10th / intermediate Mark-sheet.
- Self attested Photostat Copies —– 10 + 2 Mark-sheet.
- Self attested Photostat Copies —– Graduation Mark-sheets.
- Recent 6 Colour Passport size photographs with white background.
- Proof of Residence (Ration Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport)
- Copy of Passport (if available)
- Medical Form
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO DEPOSIT YOUR ORGINAL CERTIFIACTES FOR VERIFICATION AND THESE WILL BE RETURN TO YOU AS SOON AS WE RECCIEVE THE SAME FROM THE UNIVERSITY
Eligibility: As mentioned in the course Page
For FEE Deposit:
Our Banker: State Bank of Patiala
Branch: Ramgarh, Panchkula
account number : 65076056350
branch code : 50451 ramgarh Panchkula (Haryana)
Account Name: The Fort Foundation Ramgarh
Demand Draft / Cheque (payable at Par accepted only) to be in the name of: “The Fort Foundation Ramgarh“
Payable at “Panchkula”
FOR EDUCATIONAL LOAN ASSISTANCE:
- IN CASE YOU REQUIRE BANK LOAN ASSISTANCE : PLEASE INFORM THE COUNSELLORS DURING ADMSSION.
- WE WILL PROVIDE ALL THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO AVAIL EDUCATIONAL LOAN
- THE EDUCATIONAL LOAN IS PROVIDED BY ALL BANKS.
- THE NEAREST BRANCH TO YOUR PERMANANT HOME ADDRESS WILL PROVIDE YOU EDUCATIONAL LAON.
|Working Days||Monday to Saturday||Monday to Friday|
|Working Timings||10A.M. to 6 P.M.||9 A.M. to 4 P.M.|
- In campus Hostel is under Construction, The institute has arrangements for Students to stay at Ramgarh, Panchkula and Chandigarh.
- At the time of Admission kindly specify the hostel requirements.
- The charges are Rs. 3000/-Per month .
- 2-3 students share the room. Each Room is having Bed, Cupboard, Table, Chair, Fan, Lighting, Air-Cooler and is attached with Bathrooms.
- The health and security is provided.
- Students have to follow rules & Regulations of the accommodation.
- The students can also take thier own PG’s.
- All the charges are paid at the start of the semester.
- Students are further informed to read the conditions in admission form at the time of admission.
- Applicant are advised to follow all rules and regulations.
- Fees once paid are not refundable / transferable. Rather student is liable to pay the complete fee even if leaves in between the course.
- It is the responsibility of the student and the parents to keep the Institute updated about change in address, phone numbers.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the campus. Institute will not be responsible for loss of mobile in the campus.
- Minimum 70 % Attendance in each semester is compulsory to be eligible for appearing university exams in each semester.
- Use of Alcohol, drugs, under any circumstances is not permitted. Campus is a no smoking zone.
- Students are not allowed to leave the campus during the day without the permission of the class coordinator/ Vice Principal.
- Visitors are not allowed to meet the students directly, please contact the reception in case you want to meet the student during classes.
- Internal Assessments are carried on regular basis. 25% – 40 % marks are given by the institute in the semester end university exams on the basis of candidate’s performance in attendance, internal assessments and discipline.
- The Institute is not responsible for the safety of the student while traveling to the institute.