- The Hotel industry is one of the fastest growing professions in the world today.
- Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management (FRIHM) is located within the premises of a Heritage hotel “The Fort Ramgarh” classified by the Govt. of India.
- It has a 37-Ft-high door, declared to be the tallest wooden door in India by the prestigious “Limca Book of records”.
- Studying & Training at “The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management” is a matchless experience.
- The Fort Foundation was established in 2003, with a mission to provide quality education and training in the field of hospitality and tourism.
- To enhance value education and provide multitalented professionals & business leaders proficient in growth & overall development of the profession .
- We would groom talent and polish the skills of young gerneration in fashionable business practices through quality education.
- Earn while you learn.
- It is our vision to combine talent with expertise and set new standards of excellence in the art of hospitality thereby nurturing world-class professionals .
- Providing opportunities for understanding the links between conceptual knowledge and practical applications .
- Applying the concepts in actual or simulated environments
- Reviewing and analyzing the links between given live management situations and the concepts learned .
- We work and participate in community development by providing various scholarships, charity and social work.
Why Hotel Management :
- More than 10% of worldwide employment is in travel and tourism
- 262 million jobs worldwide are expected by 2013.
- Managerial positions in the industry are estimated over 6 Lacs (Accenture study)
- Over 2.5billion international tourists arrivals are expected worldwide by 2013.
- Opportunities for permanent residency in Australia, Canada, Europe , u.k , u.s.a
- The industry will need 3.5million skilled employees over the next five years .
- It is exciting fun loving, glamorous industry .
- For those with the specialized training, growth is limit less
- People will never stop eating so we will never go out of business .